Maybury State Park Campsite Information

Entrance Fees:

Just $12 when purchased with your license plate registration renewal, the Recreation Passport is your very own key to exploring Michigan state parks, trails, historic sites, boat launches, and more. It’s the easiest way to support and protect these resources for the next generation.

Michigan Resident Vehicle Passport When Purchased:

with Annual Plate Renewal via Secretary of State $12
at State Parks (Valid Until Next Vehicle Registration) $17

Michigan Resident Motorcycle Passport When Purchased:

with Annual Plate Renewal via Secretary of State $ 6
at State Parks (Valid Until Next Vehicle Registration) $11

Non-Resident Annual Pass $34
Non-Resident Daily Pass $  9

Park Amenities:

Cycling – 4-mile paved trail
Cross Country Skiing – 6 miles of groomed trails
Fishing – shoreline or pier fishing on an 8-acre pond, accessible from the Beck Road entrance.
Hiking – paved and dirt trails
Mountain Biking – 5 miles of trails, accessible from the Eight Mile Road entrance
Equestrian Trails – 11 miles of designated bridle trails, accessible from the Beck Road entrance.

Picnic Shelter Rental:*

$79/$158 or $72/$142 per day
Four picnic shelters are available for parties, graduations, and special events.

Shelters can be reserved up to a year in advance by calling 800-44-PARKS (447-2757).

*Please Note: Pricing is Subject to Change at Any Time.


Maybury State Park is open year round from 8am-10pm.

Alcoholic Beverages:

No alcoholic beverages allowed in park April 1 through Labor Day; except with the written authorization of the park manager.

Marijuana Use:

Despite the change in law, the use of marijuana in public is still not legal/allowed.

Animals & Pets:

Pets must be kept on a 6-foot leash. Animals must never be left unattended. Please clean up after your animals.

Don’t Move Firewood! Help Protect our Michigan State Parks & Campgrounds!:

Invasive insects and diseases have killed MILLIONS OF TREES in Michigan–often after hitching a ride on firewood. Please don’t transport firewood! At most campgrounds, it can be purchased on the premises or from nearby vendors who sell USDA-certified firewood. If certified firewood is not available, purchase your firewood as close as possible to where you will burn it. If you purchased wood and don’t use it all, remember–don’t transport it or take it home with you.

Maybury Farm:

Operated by Northville Community Foundation. For more information call (248) 916-3033.

Maybury Riding Stables:

For more information call 734-260-8314.

Welcome to Maybury State Park

These businesses welcome you and wish you an enjoyable stay!

City of Northville DDA